What information do we collect?
We collect information from you such as your name, billing address, phone number, and email address when you fill out forms or make a donation on our website, email us, or communicate with us by other means. We may also collect any other information that you voluntary provide. If you provide payment information such as credit card or bank account number when making an online donation, our payment processor collects that information directly from our website. CORE Tanzania does not store or have access to this payment information.
How do we use your information?
- To improve customer service—Your information allows us to respond to your comments and questions, or to provide any customer service support you may need.
- To process donations and to send receipts and thank you messages.
- To administer surveys, contests, or other site features.
- To increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our organization by monitoring and analyzing usage of our website.
- To send periodic emails and postal mailings—We may use the email and/or postal address you provide when you make a donation or fill out any forms on our website to send you information and updates about our organization and our activities.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise transfer to outside parties lists of donors or volunteers. We may share your personally identifiable information as follows:
- with trusted third parties who perform services or complete transactions on our behalf (e.g payment processors).
- when we believe release is appropriate to comply with a law or regulation, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- at your request or with your consent.
- Unless a donor requests to remain anonymous, their name and donation amount may be released to the general public.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable precautions to protect all personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, loss, theft, alteration, and disclosure. All personal information that you provide, either on our website or by phone or mail is securely stored. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when we access that information.
To ensure the security of the payment information you provide when you donate online, our payment processor collects payment information directly from our website. CORE Tanzania does not store or have access to payment information. Our website uses SSL/TLS encryption technology to transmit payment data to our payment processor. This ensures that your data is safe, in compliance with PCI regulations.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third party sites on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these links.
Changing or Updating your Personal Information
To update your contact information, please email us at email@example.com or call 206-398-9014.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future periodic emails from CORE Tanzania, we include detailed instructions for safely unsubscribing at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe from our email list or mailing list at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on July 18, 2017.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com. Or you may call us at 206-398-9014.